Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The 12 Days of a Heidi Ho Christmas.....

On the First Day of Christmas my Foster Mom gave to me....a Santa Hat and Ho Ho Martingale!!!! ( the collar does have ho ho ho around the middle).


Then you know my foster mom!!!! On the 12th day of Christmas my foster mom gave to me:
12 bully sticks, 11 beef tracheas, 10 rice and lamb sticks, 9 buddy biscuits, 8 CET chews, 7 christmas stuffies. 6 gingerbread MEN, 5 ELK ANTLERS!!!!!, 4 christmas booties, 3 braided bullies, 2 bags of food..and a Santa Hat and Ho Ho Martingale!!!!



WATCH OUT GRINCH!!!!! Love, Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Faced with that bounty, I am not sure what my guys would do!! You Go, Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim had to hold her while I was counting and throwing everything....it was really fun.

    ReplyDelete